Tele Phone Operator Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : Chorus Call Canada Corp
- Post Name : Tele Phone Operator
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : CAD 40000 To CAD 45000 Per Year
- Location : Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6E 3P3
Chorus Call Canada provides customizable services to suit your communication needs. Our global company culture coupled with local customer service is ideal for organizations of all sizes. We provide international toll free numbers for unassisted and operator assisted conference calling and video conference room booking anywhere in the world.
Chorus Call Canada also provides professional support to webcast your events and create interactive webinars.Understanding your needs, respecting your preferences, valuing your time, reflecting your branding, delivering your message with clarity — Chorus Call supports you, the investor relations professional. Chorus Call’s broad range of proprietary communication .
Services allows you to select the right medium for your message — the one that will help facilitate the kind of connection you need to make with your audience.
TELEPHONE OPERATOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Directs call to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard or PBX system. Places outgoing calls. Receives guest messages and deliver the same to the guest. Logs all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES: Good knowledge of the operation of a Telephone switchboard and of proper techniques of placing and receiving telephone calls; good knowledge of organization and functions of the jurisdiction to which assigned; working knowledge of office terminology, procedures and equipment
Tele Phone Operator Skills
- Timely Manner.
- Be Polite.
- Listen Carefully and Stay Organized.
- Communicate Effectively.
- Rules of Hold.
- Thank you.
- Best Face forward.
Tele Phone Operator Responsibilitie
- Answers incoming calls.
- Directs call to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard or PBX system.
- Places outgoing calls.
- Receives guest messages and deliver the same to the guest.
- Logs all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
- Address : 1055 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6E 3P3, Canada
- Phone : +1 800-319-3929
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.