Jobs in Kuwait For Foreigners, A Supervisor is responsible for managing the workflow and training new hires on how they can best serve customers and teams of employees. They also create schedules that keep everyone busy with deadlines met to prevent gaps or downtime while giving direction and feedback about what needs improvement.
A supervisor is well educated on the policies and expectations of the company and is usually promoted from within or has prior relevant experience. Supervisors are required to have a high school education or GED. Many have advanced degrees in management or a related field.
|Post Name||Linen Supervisor|
|Qualification||high school education or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 200 To KWD 280 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
A caring employer providing respect, training, and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention, and high-quality services.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
- Manage overall daily operations of the Linen Room.
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the linen area.
- Assist the Laundry Manager on his day to day duties.
- Monitor and manage all uniforms available in the hotel for usage allocation
- Check and sign delivery notes and invoices; maintain stock books.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper in assessing team members’ attendance and performance
- Ensure linen and laundry supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events.
- Ensure a clean and tidy linen room at all times and report to the management if any items have been damaged (linen as well as uniforms).
- Report to Laundry Manager in case any uniforms need to be discarded or replenished.
- Ensure that linen and uniforms are properly stored and recorded.
- Ensure that the proper procedure is followed when linen or uniform needs to be discarded.
- Ensure that all uniforms are ready for special events as well as for any seasonal events.
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of dryers, and also setting the proper temperature for different items that require drying.
- Receive records and oversee sorting of clean uniforms from laundry and arrange them properly on the shelves and racks.
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations.
- Keep and update the Laundry/linen productivity report on a daily basis.
Skills & Requirements
- Good command of written and spoken English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- You should ideally have previous minor supervisory experiences within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
- Computer literacy and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to the local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Kuwait For Foreigners”.