LMIA Available Jobs in Canada, Housekeepers handle light cleaning needed for the upkeep of homes as well as commercial buildings, such as offices, hotels, and hospitals. Typically they’ll replace bedding and clean rooms.
Halls, and bathrooms, vacuum, sweep, mop, replace toiletries and make beds. We are looking to hire a housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, and disposing of trash.
Changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness. Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and reporting any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge.
|Hiring Organization||Canadian International Recruitment Services Inc|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 59 To USD 61 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5C 2B6|
We as a whole realize that applying for work in Canada can be extremely troublesome on the off chance that you don’t have a clue where to begin. That is the reason we have made an educational manual to offer you bit by bit guidance on securing the best positions in Canada.
It might come as amazement for a few, yet only one out of every odd occupation in the nation needs a work license. There are sure employments that work license absolved, on the off chance that you need to check whether your picked occupation. Can’t see your activity on this rundown? Not to stress.
We will give you a breakdown of where to begin your excursion toward securing that ideal position. Some online CVs, similar to the ones on LinkedIn permit different workers to compose a proposal about you, so ensure you get all the positive data recorded on your CV before you start your pursuit of employment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Entertain More Often.
- A Clean & Tidy Environment Is Relaxing.
- Increase Your Productivity.
- You Will Not Lose Things As Often!
- A Growing Number Of Talented Male Housekeepers.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for IMIA Available Jobs in Canada.