Global Logistics Intern
|Hiring Organization||AJC International|
|Post Name||Global Logistics Intern|
|Qualification||Candidates must be current university students pursuing a bachelor’s Degree in Business, International Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1000 To AED 1200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
About AJC International:
AJC is a world leader in frozen and refrigerated food products, marketing poultry, pork, meat, seafood, vegetables, and fruits around the globe. Our products and customers are located across more than 140 countries on six continents.
Our multicultural workforce represents over 34 nationalities speaking more than 23 languages. For more than 40 years, we have focused on one goal — making our clients more successful. To learn more about AJC, visit our website at www.ajcfood.com.
The Global Logistics Intern will work in our Dubai office. This is a great opportunity to gain important hands-on international trade and logistics experience. You will be exposed to our talented workforce and diverse company culture while having the opportunity to make an impact on our business!
- Complete daily data entry into the system
- Scan and file documentation
- Provide invoicing support
- Track and trace shipments through the booking system
- Other projects as assigned
- This internship will be for 3 months
- Flexible work schedule available.
Internship Requirements :
- Must have attention to detail to accomplish tasks thoroughly and accurately.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy and advanced Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Previous international experience or exposure is a plus.
- Candidates must be current university students pursuing a bachelor’s Degree in Business, International Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Previous experience in logistics or operations experience is a plus.
- Candidates must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently. Proficiency in another second language is a plus.