London City Airport Jobs, Also known as travel clerks or reservationists, reservation agents provide booking and reservation services to customers. These services may include reserving hotel rooms, airline tickets, rental cars, or cruise cabins.
We are looking for detail-oriented reservation agents to assist our customers with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, making travel suggestions, and booking rooms and tickets.
To be successful as a Reservation Agent you must be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent customer service skills. Additionally, you should be able to up-sell and have excellent knowledge of deals and savings available to customers
|Hiring Organization||London City Airport|
|Post Name||Reservation Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 19 To GBP 21 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E16 2PX|
If you arrive from overseas and plan to use public transport, pick up a Visitor Oyster card, which you can buy online or in stations across London, just remember to top it up if you prefer, you can use contactless and Apple Pay at most stations around London
If you’re driving to the airport, see below for details on how to get here and where to park To help passengers have a safe and convenient journey, we have temporarily reduced car parking charges. London City Airport is within the Ultra Low Emissions Zone so you may need to pay the ULEZ charge.
Between there will be no Northern Line services between Moorgate and Kennington. If you’re traveling to London City, DLR services will continue to operate as normal but please allow extra time for your journey. To plan your best route to LCY, please use the TfL Journey Planner.
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- A reservation system saves time and cuts costs.
- It automates the booking process.
- It reduces errors.
- A reservation system increases customer satisfaction.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for London City Airport Jobs.