Jobs in Manchester City Centre, We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable maintenance assistant to maintain our facilities and perform regular cleaning tasks. The maintenance assistant’s responsibilities include removing trash and recyclable materials, and overseeing the work of contracted vendors as required.
As well as attending training, safety programs, and staff meetings. You should also be able to prepare accurate repair and cleaning reports. To be successful as a maintenance assistant, you should be hard-working, have good hand-eye coordination, and be able to lift heavy objects as required.
Ultimately, an exceptional maintenance assistant should be able to safely operate hand and power tools as well as demonstrate excellent problem-solving and time management skills. Maintenance assistants are employed by schools, hospitals, apartment complexes, office facilities, private residences, and retirement homes to perform general maintenance and cleaning tasks.
|Hiring Organization||Clayton Hotel Manchester City Centre|
|Post Name||Maintenance Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1500 To GBP 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M1 3HP|
Clayton Hotel Manchester City Centre has quickly become a landmark building on Portland Street in the center of Manchester. The hotel is perfectly located within walking distance of the city’s amenities, transport links, shopping, art galleries, bars & restaurants.
The hotel is also home to No. 55 Restaurant & Bar, a modern British restaurant that takes inspiration from the vast array of cultures in Manchester. Modern and stylish, our Deluxe Rooms are your space to relax and unwind in the heart of the city.
Choose from a Deluxe Double & Single Room which includes one double bed and one single bed, or a Deluxe King room, featuring a King size Clayton signature bed. All Deluxe rooms are equipped with HD TV, desk, complimentary WiFi, and laptop safe. Enjoy a luxurious shower with our signature toiletries.
- Completing minor repair work, which includes repairing doors, locks, door frames, and handles as well as replacing light bulbs, sockets, switches, and window glass.
- Performing basic plumbing tasks, which include unclogging drains as well as fixing leaking faucets and toilets.
- Performing regular cleaning duties, which include sweeping, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Maintaining all outdoor areas, which entails mowing, trimming, and edging the lawn as well as shoveling snow and ice as required.
- Inspect control panels and electrical wiring to detect any issues that require immediate attention.
- Taking inventory of maintenance supplies and notifying the Supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Promptly responding to requests for emergency repairs and clean-ups.
- Ensuring that all maintenance equipment is in good working order.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Sound knowledge of basic plumbing, carpentry, and electrical wiring.
- Proven general maintenance experience.
- The ability to safely operate hand and power tools as well as cleaning equipment.
- The ability to lift heavy objects.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but the busy, schedule.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Manchester City Centre”.