Supermarket Jobs in Sharjah, We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable maintenance manager to lead our maintenance department. As the maintenance manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of our company’s facilities.
If you have proven experience in a maintenance and management role, with excellent organizational and leadership abilities, then we encourage you to apply today. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery.
|Hiring Organization||New City Centre Hypermarket|
|Post Name||Maintenance Manager|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
City Centre Sharjah is located in the heart of Sharjah, along the main Al Wahda Street. Developed and managed by Majid Al Futtaim Properties, the centre has recently undergone a transformation to become a Regional Shopping and Entertainment destination.
The mall offers an elevated and holistic customer experience with a brand new retail mix of 143 value-oriented and trendy international stores, diverse dining concepts and Sharjah’s first 12-screen VOX Cinemas with GOLD by Rhodes for a premium moviegoing experience.
Other leisure and entertainment facilities in the mall include a Magic Planet family centre and 10 fast food outlets, positioning City Centre Sharjah as one of the dominant shopping malls in the region for smart shopping, varied cuisines and unique entertainment that cater to residents and tourists.
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and operations.
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
- Maintaining all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Planning and managing all repair and installation activities.
- Ensuring all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost estimates.
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, facility management, or a similar field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Supermarket Jobs in Sharjah”.