Amazon Jobs Dartford, We are on the hunt for a talented and reliable maintenance technician to join our maintenance department. In this position, your chief responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our business premises.
Your duties will include conducting quality assessments, scheduling repairs, maintaining inventory, and developing preventative maintenance procedures. Our ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, hydraulic systems, and basic tools and appliances.
To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills. A maintenance technician is responsible for the upkeep of a facility, such as an apartment building or business office.
|Post Name||Maintenance Technician|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent qualification.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Dartford, England, United Kingdom DA1 1DT|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfilment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance procedures.
- Managing heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Planning and scheduling repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Performing general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Helping develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintaining inventory records for equipment and supplies.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology, or a relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well-organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Unlimited options.
- Earning potential.
- Hiring demand.
- Remote work potential.
- Career flexibility.
- Upward trajectory.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Amazon Jobs Dartford”.