Etisalat Job Vacancies in Sharjah, Managers ensure that their assigned department, store, or district is well staffed and provisioned, adheres to quality and service standards, increases revenue and market share, and helps the business accomplish its goals.
They hire and train employees, help develop and implement business strategies, and perform a variety of other tasks to ensure the business is thriving. The most effective manager postings begin with a marketing summary of your company.
This short introduction describing what you have to offer new employees will help you generate interest among potential candidates, get applicants excited about the prospect of working for you and set yourself apart from other listings.
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Etisalat is the largest telecommunication corporation in the GCC. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, we serve 11.6 million customers and over 300,000 small, medium, and large enterprises and government customers in the UAE.
We realize that the unprecedented situation brought forth challenged both the health and economy of the country. It has now become more important for families, friends, and businesses to stay connected.
Our HR department is pleased to launch a strategic initiative to implement Blockchain in our HR processes. As a result, the credentials issued in our employee documents are highly secure and can be verified without any phone calls, e-mails, or stacks of paper.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance, and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred or required.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Etisalat Job Vacancies in Sharjah”.