Manufacturing Jobs, Production workers produce and assemble products in factories. They operate and maintain machinery, ensure production standards are met, finalize products, and prepare them for shipping.
production wWorker to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be successful as a production worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
|Hiring Organization||Wakefield Canada|
|Post Name||Production Worker|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 30000 To CAD 35000 Per Year|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M8W 1N6|
Wakefield was founded as BP/Castrol’s exclusive strategic partner in Canada. Since then, our company has continued to drive business and brand growth.
Wakefield is a Platinum Club member of Canada’s Best Managed CompaniesOpens in a new window. Platinum Members have maintained their Best Managed status for seven years or more.
Wakefield’s brand portfolio includes Castrol premium lubricants, Castrol EDGE, GTX Magnatec, GTX, Vecton, CRB, and more as its cornerstone brand and business, along with a complete lineup of Wakefield branded products, and Super Clean, a line of cleaners and degreasers for which Wakefield is the exclusive trading partner in Canada.
At Wakefield, we treat each other, our customers, and our business partners with integrity and respect. We have cultivated a culture that is caring, supportive to our community and focused on making positive contributions to our industry.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
- competitive salary and benefits.
- strong work-life balance.
- job security.
- pleasant working atmosphere.
- opportunities for career advancement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Manufacturing Jobs.