Marine Jobs in Singapore, We are looking for a reliable, self-assured marine service technician to perform maintenance and repairs on a variety of marine watercraft. The marine service technician’s responsibilities include regular inspection and testing of engines, propellers, and steering mechanisms.
As well as replacing valves and bolts. You should also be able to purchase the required tools and supplies. To be successful as a marine service technician, you should have excellent attention to detail and strong self-discipline.
An outstanding marine service technician demonstrates great hand-eye coordination and should be able to follow written and verbal instructions. Also known as marine maintenance technicians, marine service technicians repair and maintain boats and other watercraft.
|Hiring Organization||MS Marine Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Marine Service Technician|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3000 To SGD 4000 Per Month|
MS Marine Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2005 with one goal to be one of the best leading sources of marine inspection services. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to ship owners.
Ship managers and leading decision makers. We’ve since grown to become one of the world’s largest providers of Marine Inspection surveys (Steel supervision, Welding Inspector, Hull condition Assessment) with a reputation for delivering high-quality services that meet or exceed client requirements, safely, effectively and within budget.
Our aim has been, is, and will always be to provide you with a qualitative written report that reveals the total condition of your vessel’s Hull condition. We equipped ourselves with the latest equipment and technology to provide services and products of high quality. MS Marine Pte Ltd’s vision is to become one of the leading Inspection companies in the Marine Industries.
- Cleaning, repairing, and maintaining all parts of the boat or vessel.
- Reading through repair and installation orders to determine the material, time, and equipment required.
- Scraping away old paint, barnacles, and debris from vessels.
- Removing and replacing rotted or rusted sections of the vessel.
- Constructing replacement parts using drawings, saws, and various hand and power tools.
- Testing engines, propellers, steering, and navigational equipment.
- Mixing and applying paint, wax, and gel coats.
- Liaising and consulting with the supervisor and other relevant professionals and vendors.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- The relevant certificate may be required.
- Practical experience with tools and equipment used in marine maintenance.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- A willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback.
- The ability to carry heavy loads and to stand, sit, and stoop for prolonged periods.
- Insurance Packages. Your company can offer a robust insurance package that includes life, health, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
- 401(k) and Retirement.
- Paid Vacations, Sick Days, Holidays.
- Employee Discounts.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Marine Jobs in Singapore”.