Jobs in Dubai Marketing, Our company is looking to hire a marketing assistant who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands.
As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies.
You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and providing administrative support to our marketing and sales teams. To be chosen for this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
|Post Name||Marketing Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
For 30 years, we have been supporting international and local event management agencies, architects, exhibition organizers, and venues with event and exhibition contracting solutions in the Middle East.
Our team is comprised of experts in carpentry, steel, electricity, graphics, fabrics, and logistics. This includes a team of highly-skilled international engineers, project managers, event managers, and designers.
And it doesn’t go unnoticed, we won a 3 stars award for our labor welfare practices at The Taqdeer Awards 2020 and were nominated for Best Employer of the year twice in a row at The Middle East Special Event & Exhibition Show!
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients, and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting, and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company products and brands.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Growing your sales.
- Using and managing your reputation.
- Audience marketing benefits.
- You earn trust.
- Knowing what works.
- Learning the marketplace.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Marketing”.