Marketing Jobs in Singapore, We are looking for dependable, client service-oriented marketing associates with excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills. Marketing associates can expect to work closely with account executives and marketing managers, do research, edit copy, and follow trends.
Usually overseen by marketing managers, their responsibilities include helping to collect data, forecast trends, and assess customer satisfaction. They may also be asked to liaise between company and client, handle social media accounts, and help with event planning.
To be successful as a marketing associate you must understand the importance of confidentiality, stay up-to-date with style guides and marketing trends, and be a good writer and speaker. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent administrative and word processing software skills, presentation know-how, and experience with relevant technology.
|Post Name||Marketing Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3500 Per Month|
Maybank is among Asia’s leading banking groups and is South East Asia’s fourth-largest bank by assets. Maybank Group has an international network of over 2,600 branches in 18 countries including all 10 ASEAN countries, with more than 42,000 employees serving customers worldwide.
Maybank offers an extensive range of products and services for individuals, businesses, and corporations, including consumer and corporate banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, stock broking, insurance and takaful, and asset management. With Maybank’s global business footprint, clients have access to vast opportunities across ASEAN and beyond.
Singapore is one of Maybank Group’s largest overseas operations. Since the opening of our first branch at South Bridge Road in 1960, we have established a significant presence in the retail, wholesale and global banking markets. Maybank was identified as one of the domestic systemically important banks (D-SIBs).
Maybank Singapore Limited, a Singapore-incorporated subsidiary with Qualifying Full Bank (QFB) privileges, offers retail (personal banking, privilege wealth, premier wealth), private wealth, and SME banking services.
The bank operates a network of 18 banking branches, 4 Premier Wealth Centres, a Private Wealth Lounge, and another 11 ATMs to serve customers’ banking needs. Customers can also access atm5 – Singapore’s only shared ATM network among six participating QFBs to offer a combined reach of more than 200 ATMs in Singapore.
Maybank’s Singapore Branch operates the Global Banking (e.g. loans/financing, trade financing, deposits, company’s operating accounts, remittances, Global Markets) business to cater to the banking needs of corporate and institutional clients.
Maybank’s total assets in Singapore were approximately S$69.9 billion, and are staffed by over 2,000 bank employees. With strategically located branches in the business district and suburban estates of Singapore, Maybank is well-positioned to provide highly personalized services and locally-oriented solutions that will deliver more value to customers.
We also recognize that our employees are our best assets and place a strong emphasis on having a people-first culture. Visit our Awards and Milestones page for the listing of awards we have won over the years. Visit our global website for more information.
- Client Engagement
- Events Management & Reporting – Investment Seminars, Legacy & Corporate UL Seminars, Webinars, Client Appreciation Events, Product acquisition events, etc.) – End-to-end planning and execution – Post-mortem reporting on client’s feedback to improve client experience – Tracking of ROI
- Segment Marketing – Manage and review segment’s exclusive privileges – Review & manage Client Birthday programs – Source and arrangement of festive gifting & Corporate gifts – Adhere to bank’s guidelines for procurement and onboarding of vendors
- Branding & Communications
- Branding – Liaise with MARCOM on print & digital advertising, social media, content articles, SEM/SEO, forums, and interviews
- Marketing Collaterals – Website management (changes & updates) – Execution of monthly investment outlook eDMs, tactical eDMs, SMS, – Management of Print collaterals (brochures, forms, welcome packs, Yearbook, segment branded red packets, etc.)
- Business Development – Design and execute campaigns/promotions to align with business growth and direction – Tracking of campaigns and promotions results for reporting to management
- Stakeholders Management (Internal & External) – Work closely with multiple internal stakeholders. – Mainly with the Marketing Communications Unit to liaise with agencies (Media/Social/Creative/Tech) on delivering against funnel needs, customer experience, and overall acquisition efforts – Manage external stakeholders relating to segment’s privileges and benefits
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years of Segment related or Marketing experience
- Possesses experience in acquisition campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, and Word)
- Hands-on experience in running campaigns from end to end, from planning to execution
- Able to handle and work closely with multiple stakeholders, internally & externally
- Proactive, teamwork-oriented, and has a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to prioritize work and multi-task during peak periods
- Is detailed, results-oriented, organized, highly committed, and a team player
- Enjoys challenges and works well in an evolving environment
- You’re not confined to the office.
- You get variety.
- You get paid to use your imagination.
- You have an excellent standpoint.
- You will acquire a broad skill set.
- You stay ahead of the game.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Marketing Jobs in Singapore”.