Greater Manchester Jobs, We are searching for an ambitious marketing executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns. You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
You should also remain up-to-date with shifts in social media use. To ensure success as a marketing executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company’s footprint.
Marketing executives coordinate and oversee campaigns geared at promoting products, services, and causes. Marketing executives are adept at a variety of platforms, including print and social media.
|Post Name||Marketing Executive|
|Qualification||Degree in marketing, sales, or similar.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M1 5AN|
Founded in, our commitment to improving lives and delivering social value remains stronger than ever. In, we underwent a significant transformation by becoming one of the largest employee-owned public service providers in the UK and Ireland.
In January Seetec became employee-owned, giving us, its employees, the responsibility to guide our business and shape its future. Our goal is to support the communities and individuals we work with to ensure that they succeed and prosper. When they are successful, so are we.
Their success enables us to invest in what matters most to us – creating long-lasting positive change for the people and places we serve. To ensure we meet our customers’ highest standards and provide ethical, responsible, and sustainable solutions, all of our services adhere to our values.
- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the graphics and advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees’ work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients’ specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in marketing, sales, or similar.
- Prior experience as a marketing executive.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.
- Varied Project Load. Marketing managers are usually too busy to get bored.
- Center of Activity. Marketing managers have high exposure levels in organizations.
- High Salary. Marketing managers earn relatively high salaries.
- Favorable Job Outlook.
- Transferable Job Skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Greater Manchester Jobs”.