Marketing Jobs Mississauga, Marketing managers promote businesses, services, products, or brands. They develop marketing and pricing strategies, generate new business leads, and oversee marketing department staff. They also manage marketing budgets and analyze trends.
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
|Hiring Organization||CONMED – Canada|
|Post Name||Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 61000 To CAD 64000 Per Year|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 1W2|
CONMED’s Customer Experience Team is focused on three areas to help achieve the vision and mission of the team. The first is selecting the right people through recruitment and ensuring they deliver world-class service through training & development.
communication and performance management. The next area is focusing on our processes. We want it to be easy to do business with CONMED. We want to make it simple. We are focused on improving efficiency and consistency through improvement.
IT systems and focusing on a variety of Customer Experience (CX) Metrics. Finally, the last area of focus is culture. We want to drive a culture of engaged employees through our values, behaviors, standards, and continuous improvement.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
Skills & Requirements
- At least two years of experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Varied Project Load. Marketing managers are usually too busy to get bored.
- Center of Activity.
- Marketing managers have high exposure levels in organizations.
- High Salary. Marketing managers earn relatively high salaries.
- Favorable Job Outlook.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Marketing Jobs Mississauga.