Marketing Manager Jobs in Ajman, Responsibilities include the oversight of all aspects of the University’s marketing and communications efforts to develop, implement, evaluate, and refine a comprehensive marketing communications initiative. The person will direct the daily activities of the Office of Marketing and Strategic Communication in support of an integrated marketing communications plan to achieve maximum impact with various constituencies.
The person will use innovative marketing strategies to contribute to the attainment of various University priorities, including, but not limited to, enrollment, relationship building, and fund raising. The manager will lead, motivate, supervise, and evaluate the team to promote a consistent, professional, and future-oriented image for the University.
Additionally, the person will develop and implement an advertising plan; plan, arrange and manage all publicity-related special events; plan for and manage the budget to support the Office of Marketing and Strategic Communication and oversee staff in implementing programs to reach University short- and long-term goals, including:
|Hiring Organization||CUCA City University College of Ajman|
|Post Name||Marketing Manager|
|Qualification||Masters in related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
The purpose of counseling is to assist students in understanding and resolving their educational, vocational, and personal problems such as: getting acclimated to college life and dealing with emotions such as anxiety, stress or any other challenges including work, home and friendships.
The counseling office provides counseling services in a confidential and safe environment that allows students to talk freely about feelings, thoughts and problems to enable them to reach their academic goals.
We are committed to supporting, encouraging, guiding and challenging our students to ensure their personal, educational and professional development; and cultivating an environment of awareness, understanding, respect, and acceptance of diversity.
- University promotion to the media and influential parties;
- Advertising and outreach to build the University’s reputation;
- Developing, designing, and writing print and electronic collateral materials to assert the University’s strengths;
- Consistently reinforcing University messages across all media and to all audiences;
- Consistently reinforcing and protecting the University brand;
- Developing and supporting special events that showcase University programs and accomplishments.
Skills & Requirements
- Masters in related field
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English is a must
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Able to multitask under pressure
- Sick time.
- Personal and vacation days.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Parental leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Marketing Manager Jobs in Ajman”.