Netflix Singapore Career, We are looking to hire a Marketing who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands.
You will also be working closely with our sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help us maximize profits and market share. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications. You will also need to have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage.
|Post Name||Marketing Partnerships|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5500 To SGD 6500 Per Month|
- Create and execute a Marketing Partnership strategy that aligns with the business objectives across South East Asia
- Identify and connect with brands that can help enhance our Marketing strategy in the respective markets.
- Develop and pitch creative concepts to bridge our title and brand positioning with 3rd party brands.
- Develop a long-term relationship with our organic partners’ Marketing teams to align on campaigns and overall marketing objectives.
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Direct selling.
- Catalog direct.
- Network marketing.
- Value-added resale.
- Digital advertisements.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Netflix Singapore Career”.