Massage therapist Jobs in Sharjah, We are looking to recruit a professional, courteous massage therapist to provide our guests with a wide range of massage services. The massage therapist will consult with guests to screen them for underlying conditions, and to assist with selecting appropriate services.
You will perform massages in a manner that prevents injuries to your wrists and other parts of your body. You will assist guests with inquiries, and explain treatments and packages in a courteous manner.
To ensure success you need to assist guests with selecting the most appropriate services for their needs, be skilled at performing massages and ensure guest retention. Preferred candidates are friendly, guest-oriented, and dexterous.
|Hiring Organization||Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa|
|Post Name||Massage Therapist|
|Qualification||High school diploma, GED,|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2200 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
The Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa is the city’s top seaside gathering place for extended vacations, short getaways, local dining, and social events. Our 5-star hotel features 349 spacious rooms and suites with great views of the sea or city, free high-speed Wi-Fi, interactive
LED televisions, coffee, and tea-making facilities, and luxury bedding. Our resort also features three unique suites. Leisure facilities include a private beach, two pools, a fitness center, and versatile wedding and conference facilities. Young travelers will find the supervised kids club and pool a dynamic space, while adults can retreat to the extensive signature Shine Spa for a range of holistic treatments.
Savor delicious cuisine at our hotel’s dining outlets, including a beach grill (Al Qubtan), an elegant seafood market (Marasea), an international buffet restaurant (Gusti), a Coffee and Cigar Lounge (Al Mahatta) and Arjwan serving local flavors. Retreat to an upscale getaway at Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 6+ months of work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options. .
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Massage therapist Jobs in Sharjah”.