MNC Jobs Abu Dhabi, We are looking for a self-motivated and professional material handler to join our warehouse department. If you are a hardworking individual who can complete tasks successfully with little to no supervision, then we are interested in you.
In this position, you will be responsible for tracking warehouse stock, documenting orders, and storing merchandise. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate outstanding physical fitness.
You will also possess in-depth knowledge of various warehouse machinery and equipment such as cranes, forklifts, and booms. A material handler is in charge of storing, moving, and managing hazardous or non-hazardous materials.
|Post Name||Material Handler|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent qualification.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 9000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
As a global leader in energy services, operators trust Weatherford to drive maximum value, streamline operations, and enhance safety. In partnership with our customers, we are committed to producing innovative energy solutions that are environmentally and economically sustainable to drive our industry forward.
Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford. We seek out and value the unique perspectives of our world-class team and are committed to fostering a collaborative culture where everyone can grow and contribute.
- Loading and unloading inventory from loading docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and production areas.
- Ensuring all incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
- Storing cargo in assigned locations using cargo boards and pallets.
- Managing inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the location of inventory.
- Recording the number of units handled and moved every day using production sheets.
- Operating various machinery including booms, cameras, cranes, and forklifts to handle materials and inventory.
- Analyzing pick sheets based on clients’ orders and pulling the appropriate products for each order.
- Tracking supply levels and regularly submitting purchasing recommendations.
- Contacting vendors for pick-ups or returns.
- Complying with all safety and health regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) forklift certification is an advantage.
- Excellent physical fitness with the ability to lift up to a maximum of 100 pounds.
- Availability to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Prevents Workplace Accidents.
- Improves Employee Satisfaction.
- Increases Productivity and Efficiency.
- Saves You Money.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “MNC Jobs Abu Dhabi”.