DPS Sharjah Careers, and Maths teachers plan and present math lessons to students in primary and secondary school. Their duties include grading assignments and quizzes and tracking students’ progress.
We are searching for a dedicated and experienced math teacher to join our team. As a math teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students’ theoretical and applied mathematical skills. You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students’ progress.
To be successful as a math teacher, you should possess a thorough understanding of effective teaching practices. Our ideal candidate will be able to create a stimulating learning environment that is sensitive to students’ psychosocial needs.
|Hiring Organization||Delhi Private School Sharjah, DPS|
|Post Name||Maths Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
DPS Sharjah was established with a modest strength of 146 students. Over the past 2 decades, the school has evolved into a premier institution providing a unique system of creative education with a progressive approach and commitment to excellence.
Today the school is one of the most sought-after CBSE schools in the UAE providing quality education to students of KGI to Grade XII. DPS Sharjah has not only crossed milestones in academics, sports, and other extra-curricular activities but set benchmarks along the way.
The Khalifa Award for excellence in education awarded to the school by the Ministry of Education, UAE is a true testament to this. Delhi Private School Sharjah also holds the distinctive record of maximum students winning the Sheikh Hamdan Award and Sharjah Award every year.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Maths subject knowledge.
- Passion for the subject.
- A lifelong learner.
- A problem solver.
- Make a positive impact.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “DPS Sharjah Careers”.