Jobs in Dubai Mechanical Engineer, We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our client’s problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
|Hiring Organization||ManpowerGroup Middle East|
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (master’s preferred)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through four main brands and offerings.
ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower, and Right Management. ManpowerGroup has grown from one office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to a $19 billion business that works with 400,000 clients and 3.4 million associates each year. We care about people and the role of work in their lives.
We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, and enabling them to achieve their aims in work and in life. We share our knowledge, our expertise, and our resources so that everyone understands what is important now and what’s happening next in the world of work – and knows how best to respond.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (master’s preferred).
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Job Satisfaction.
- Variety of Career Opportunities.
- Potential to Benefit Society.
- Challenging Work.
- Intellectual Development.
- Creative Thinking.
- Technological and Scientific Discovery.
- Financial Security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Mechanical Engineer”.