Jobs in Abu Dhabi Mechanical Engineer, We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our client’s problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner.
Both visually and verbally. Mechanical engineers design, manufacture, and evaluate mechanical devices, such as industrial machinery, heating, and cooling systems, transportation systems, robotics, and tools.
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4234 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
AECOM (/eɪ.iːˈkɒm/ ay-ee-KOM) (formerly AECOM Technology Corporation) is an American multinational infrastructure consulting firm.AECOM has approximately employees and is number on the Fortune list.
The company’s official name was AECOM Technology Corporation and is now AECOM. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol ACM and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol E6Z.
In August, AECOM announced plans to relocate its global headquarters from Los Angeles, California to Dallas, Texas.AECOM traces its origins to Kentucky-based Ashland Oil & Refining Company.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Requirements analysis
- Design skills
- Presenting technical information
- Mechanical Engineers generally receive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- As well as vacation, sick leave, holiday, and retirement benefits.
- Some employers may also offer additional benefits.
- Such as profit sharing, disability insurance, or education assistance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Abu Dhabi Mechanical Engineer”.