Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our client’s problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner.
Both visually and verbally. Mechanical engineers design, manufacture, and evaluate mechanical devices, such as industrial machinery, heating, and cooling systems, transportation systems, robotics, and tools.
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an American international technical professional services firm. The company provides engineering, technical, professional, and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of clients globally.
Including companies, organizations, and government agencies. Jacobs has consistently ranked No. on both Engineering News-Record (ENR)’s Top Design Firms and Trenchless Technology’s Top Trenchless Engineering Firms.
Its worldwide annual revenue reached over $billion in the fiscal year, and earnings rose to million. Jacobs Engineering was founded, by Joseph J. Jacobs. The company’s current Chief Executive Officer is Steven J. Demetriou.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
Skills & Requirements
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Requirements analysis
- Design skills
- Presenting technical information
- Mechanical Engineers generally receive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- As well as vacation, sick leave, holiday, and retirement benefits.
- Some employers may also offer additional benefits.
- Such as profit sharing, disability insurance, or education assistance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Dubai“.