Mechanical engineer Jobs in Singapore, The mechanical design role within Sesto works with a cross-function team to ensure that Sesto’s products are engineered to the highest level possible.
This role will see new products through their entire life cycle: from a concept on a sheet of paper, prototyping, testing, production release and finally volume production. The mechanical engineer will need to work closely with electrical, electronic, and navigation engineers to understand the constraints and considerations of system-level components and incorporate them into a coherent, robust and cost-effective design.
As the robotics industry continues to evolve, so will our solutions. This role will be at the forefront of the box thinking and realizing innovative solutions to new problems.
|Hiring Organization||SESTO Robotics Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer|
|Qualification||Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
SESTO Robotics is a leading robotics company in the field of autonomous technology that aims to advance the adoption of smart manufacturing processes. Headquartered in Singapore, the company engineers and delivers robotics solutions to global clients seeking to empower their businesses with greater efficiency.
SESTO Robotics’ suite of solutions are centred upon the SESTO Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) and Intelligent Mobile Robots (IMRs), which are designed to automate traditionally labour-intensive material handling processes. Covering tasks such as transporting work-in-progress materials between work stations to movement of bulk materials in warehouses, SESTO AGVs and IMRs provide a flexible, smart and efficient choice to the user.
It takes a group of dedicated individuals to engineer the best products and solutions – and the team at SESTO Robotics include a strong, diverse workforce equipped with various technical know-how. Committed to provide solutions that meet customers’ requirements, the team ensures that each product delivered is reliable and engineered with the highest standards.
- Conceptualize, design and develop mechanical systems related to AMR/AGVs
- Perform stress and deflection analysis on fabricated and machine structures or components under static and dynamic loading conditions
- Responsible for mechanical/electro-mechanical component selection, material selection, tolerance analysis and system integration
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to mechanical systems
- Perform design validation and develop testing protocols to ensure repeatable and accurate tests
- Generate release documentation including: detailed fabrication and assembly drawings, bill of materials, technical reports and design calculations
- Size and analyze traction units and suspension systems for mobile robotic platforms to ensure adequate performance and controllability
- Packaging of components and sub-assemblies while taking into account system constraints, ease of assembly and maintenance
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years in a mechanical design role designing components and systems from conceptualization to production
- Graduates are welcome to apply
- Product development experience in the automation, automotive or robotics industry
- Proficiency in Mechanical Design Software, preferably Solidworks (others like Catia, Pro-E, Autodesk Inventor, Solid Edge are also an advantage)
- Strong technical knowledge and solid fundamentals in Statics and Mechanics
- Strong technical knowledge and fundamentals of Material selection and properties
- Understanding of Geometric dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T), Stack up tolerance analysis
- Working knowledge of Finite Element Analysis (FEA), meshing and constraints
- Working knowledge in the Application of analysis tools like Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Design of Experiment (DOE)
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Education support,
- Miscellaneous allowance,
- Regular hours,
- Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts),
- Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP),
- Flexible Benefits
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Mechanical engineer Jobs in Singapore”.