Mechanical Engineering Jobs In UK For Foreigners, We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
|Hiring Organization||Bennett & Game Recruitment LTD|
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2500 To GBP 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Chichester, England, United Kingdom PO19 1LL|
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency, we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing knowledgeable and trustworthy service to specialist areas of the market.
Why choose us? Our position within the industry has helped us create an enviable reputation. Our success and experience enable us to research market trends, competitor knowledge, and allied industries. We work with a variety of candidates with ranging experience from entry-level graduates to Directors and Executives.
Our expanding client base ranges from small businesses and SMEs to national and global blue-chip companies. The recruitment solution we provide to our clients relates to the introduction of candidates on a Permanent, Interim, or Fixed Term Contract basis.
Join our team Being a dynamic and ambitious company we are looking for people that also demonstrate these character traits. We have a structured training program, defined career development, and achievable incentives, this led to Employee Reward and Recognition being our highest-scoring sector when we achieved the Investors in People Gold Award.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView Programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Broad academic options.
- Range of career options.
- Global opportunities.
- High salary opportunities.
- Forefront of future technologies.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Mechanical Engineering Jobs In UK For Foreigners.