Mediclinic Abu Dhabi Careers, Medical coordinators, or healthcare coordinators, handle administrative tasks, appointment scheduling, inventory management, and communications. They are organized clerical workers who provide support and assistance to medical staff, patients, and their families.
|Post Name||Medical Administration Coordinator|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in health care or administration.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4500 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International plc, a London Stock Exchange (LSE)-a listed private healthcare group with three operating divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia), and the United Arab Emirates.
Mediclinic International also holds a 29.9% interest in Spire Healthcare Group plc, an LSE-listed and UK-based private healthcare group. The foundation of Mediclinic International lies in the application of rigorous science to improve the lives of patients,
Through the use of state-of-the-art treatments and technologies to care for patients in an evidence-based environment. Mediclinic Middle East operates seven hospitals and 24 clinics with over 950 inpatient beds in the United Arab Emirates.
- Receiving and answering emails, telephone calls, and mail for the facility.
- Scheduling appointments for patients, nurses, and doctors.
- Guiding staff and patients through admissions and correct medical administrative protocols
- Checking and verifying information on patient medical records.
- Monitoring other staff members’ performances.
- Maintaining adequate medical supplies for the facility.
- Coordinating admissions and discharge of patients.
- Consulting with doctors and nurses about patients’ medical records.
- Ensuring that forms and documents are correctly filled in.
- Handling complaints and queries professionally.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in health care or administration.
- At least three years of experience as a medical administrative officer or a similar role.
- Knowledge of key medical reports such as pathology reports and general-health checks.
- Excellent time management skills and organizational abilities.
- Top-notch client interaction skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- A general understanding of medical terminology and abbreviations.
- Attention to detail and process-orientated thinking.
- An understanding of emergency protocols and safety guidelines.
- The ability to work independently and multitask.
- You’ll develop both personally and professionally.
- You’ll never be out of a job.
- NHS discounts.
- There’s a great pension.
- There’s also a great Annual Leave policy.
- Inclusive staff benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Mediclinic Abu Dhabi Careers”.