Medical Billing Jobs in Chennai, We are seeking a qualified and dedicated medical biller to join our administrative office. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks requiring data analysis, in-depth evaluation, and sound judgment. As our medical biller, your daily duties will include maintaining billing software, appealing denied claims, and recording late payments.
To succeed in this role, you must possess in-depth knowledge of billing software and medical insurance policies. The ideal candidate must also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as communicating with clients and various insurance agents will form a large part of the job.
|Hiring Organization||Medical Billing Wholesalers|
|Post Name||Medical Billing Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||16000/- To 17000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600006|
Consumed by our purpose of being the most agile healthcare services company in the world, we have created a strong delivery model combining the knowledge of our people with market-leading technologies to deliver great revenue cycle outcomes to our customers.
Founded by medical billers, coders, and healthcare subject matter experts, Medical Billing Wholesalers is today the trusted back office partner for some of the top medical billing companies, physician practices, healthcare systems, revenue cycle,
EHR system providers in the United States. Operating from 6 centers across 3 cities (New York, Chennai, and Bangalore), MBW has a team of over 400 medical billers, coders, and accounts receivable professionals, who support over 40 customers, MBW was conceptualized with the view of providing technology-enabled differentiation to our clients.
- Prepare and submit billing data and medical claims to insurance companies.
- Ensure the patient’s medical information is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare bills and invoices, and document amounts due to medical procedures and services.
- Collect and review referrals and pre-authorizations.
- Monitor and record late payments.
- Follow-up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a medical biller or similar role.
- Solid understanding of billing software and electronic medical records.
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- You can work remotely.
- It’s a rewarding career.
- Freelance and contract job options.
- You never stop learning.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Earn your certification quickly.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Medical Billing Jobs in Chennai.