Medical Coding Jobs In Dubai, Medical coders work for healthcare facilities where they convert patients’ information to standardized codes, which are used on documentation for healthcare insurance claims and for databases.
We are looking to recruit a competent medical coder to assist us with coding medical documentation for insurance claims and for our databases. The medical coder will assign the required Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), International Classification of Diseases,
Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM), and American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) codes. You will assign Ambulatory Payment Classifications (APC) or Diagnosis-related group ( DRG ) codes. Medical coders assist practitioners to receive reimbursement from healthcare insurance companies.
|Hiring Organization||Prime Healthcare Group LLC|
|Post Name||Medical Coder|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Prime HealthCare Group LLC was founded by Dr. Jamil Ahmed an Orthopedic Surgeon trained in India and Germany, in partnership with some prominent local partners with a vision of becoming
“the most respected healthcare provider in the region” by offering personalized, comprehensive and affordable quality health care with the most effective treatment outcomes through the best-in-class professionals. The very first outpatient center was started.
- Coordinate with the physicians for accurate clinical documentation to avoid insurance rejection and minimize denials. Provides feedback regarding coding errors and oversight.
- Coordinates with the Insurance team for procedures that may need authorization prior to billing.
- Abstracts necessary information from health records to identify secondary complications and co-morbid conditions.
- Ensures coding is following DHA guidelines and regulations.
- Prepare statistical and analytical reports of coded data for facility administration and improvements.
- Ensures timely submission of medical claims to insurance companies by obtaining referrals and pre-authorization. Reviewing patient’s bills for accuracy. Following up with unpaid claims within the standard billing cycle time frame. Checking insurance payments for accuracy and compliance with any contract discount.
Skills & Requirements
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) certification.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Competent Pay Package.
- A Stable Career Option.
- Remote Working Options.
- Concluding Thoughts.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Medical Coding Jobs In Dubai”.