Medical Coding Jobs in Chennai, We are looking to recruit a competent medical coder to assist us with coding medical documentation for insurance claims and for our databases. The medical coder will assign the required Current Procedural Terminology (CPT),
Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM), and American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) codes. You will assign Ambulatory Payment Classifications (APC) or Diagnosis-related group ( DRG ) codes.
To ensure success you need to make judicious decisions on which codes to assign in each instance, and function to a high level of accuracy. Top applicants are motivated, detail-oriented, and have outstanding people skills.
|Hiring Organization||ISkills Solutions-Medical coding Job Training and Placement service in Chennai(Coaching Centre)|
|Post Name||Senior Medical Coder|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||30000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600033|
We Offer the below Corporate training in Chennai for Medical Coding, Medical billing for both freshers and experienced candidates. Terminology/Anatomy/Pathophysiology/ICD-10 CM Orientation/CPT Orientation/Medical Billing Orientation.
Terminology/Anatomy/Pathophysiology/ICD-10 CM Orientation/CPT Orientation/Practical classes This course introduces the student to health insurance and reimbursement. A certified professional coder is responsible for overseeing the medical coding for healthcare agencies.
The Certified Outpatient Coder is the only standalone outpatient coding credential in the healthcare industry. The Certified Inpatient Coder is the only standalone inpatient coding certification in the healthcare industry.
- Extracting relevant information from patient records.
- Liaising with physicians and other parties to clarify information.
- Examining documents for missing information.
- Assigning CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ASA codes.
- Assigning APC and DRG codes.
- Ensuring documents are grammatically correct and free from typing errors.
- Performing chart audits.
- Advising and training physicians and staff on medical coding.
- Informing supervisor of issues with equipment and computer program.
- Ensuring compliance with medical coding policies and guidelines.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of work experience as a medical coder.
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) certification.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Demand is High for Certified Medical Coders. While the demand is high for medical coding professionals, employers still lookout for specialists who avoid mistakes.
- Competent Pay Package.
- A Stable Career Option.
- Remote Working Options.
- Concluding Thoughts.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Medical Coding Jobs in Chennai.