Public Health Jobs London, We are looking for an experienced medical examiner to conduct postmortem medical examinations on decedents, in order to determine the cause, manner, and circumstances surrounding the death.
To be successful in this role you must be even-tempered and trained in forensic analysis, criminal procedure, and understanding of the chain of custody, and evidence collection. You will frequently work with individuals in law enforcement so you must be able to collaborate effectively when carrying out your duties.
They use their medical skills to determine the cause of death whether natural, accidental, or intentional, of decedents. They may also be required to testify in legal cases where their skills have been utilized.
|Hiring Organization||Whittington Health|
|Post Name||Medical Examiner|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom N19 5NF|
- Performing autopsies to determine the cause of death.
- Undertaking examinations of specimens, tissues, organs, fluids, and blood to determine abnormalities that may have resulted in death.
- Investigating sudden and/or unnatural deaths, in conjunction with law enforcement, when needed.
- Conducting on-site investigations to obtain data and information pertaining to a case, when needed.
- Reviewing police reports and checking medical records of decedents for pertinent information relating to death.
- Preparing reports of findings to be given to law enforcement, when needed, to aid any ongoing investigations.
- Providing expert testimony in court regarding autopsies and the findings thereof, when required.
- Preparing death certificates and determining when decedents may be released.
- Remaining informed of developments in forensic pathology and attending seminars and courses in forensic medicine, for continuing education.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
- 4 to 7 years’ internship and residency training, specializing in forensic and anatomical pathology.
- Successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
- Certification by The American Board of Pathology in forensic and anatomical pathology.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to work.
- Experience using lab testing equipment.
- Working knowledge of applicable laws and statutes governing forensic services.
- Exceptional analytical and research skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Numerous Diverse Career Specializations.
- Excellent Career Stability and Steady Earnings.
- Great Working Conditions and Employee Benefits.
- Helping out People and the Community.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Public Health Jobs London”.