Nursing Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records.
Administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions. A registered nurse, or RN, typically monitors patients, administers medications, and keeps records.
Consults with healthcare providers educate patients and more. They typically do not need to meet the master’s degree requirement of a nurse practitioner. Find the right RN for your needs with our template below.
|Hiring Organization||Medicentres Motorcity|
|Post Name||Medical Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 6200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Media Centre is a vibrant and progressive clinic that provides world-class health care with compassion and integrity. Bringing together highly-skilled doctors in a wide spectrum of disciplines.
From general medicine and dentistry to minor emergency and psychiatric counseling, your neighborhood clinic delivers health care right where you need it most. Because after all, we believe a healthy neighborhood is a happy neighborhood.
As your neighborhood clinic, we believe that giving back to the community is as important as everything else we do. The Medicentres Corporate Social Responsibility Program aims to raise the standard of primary care in the region by offering our services.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
Skills & Requirements
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Clinical skills
- Bedside manner
- Infection control
- Paid sick time.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Health and life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Wellness programs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Nursing Jobs in Dubai”.