Medical Office Assistant Jobs Calgary, Also known as a medical receptionist, the medical office assistant is responsible for administrative tasks in a healthcare facility. Medical office assistants (MOAs) support doctors and other health care professionals by performing a variety of clerical.
|Hiring Organization||South Calgary Primary Care Network|
|Post Name||Medical Office Assistant|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2X 0R3|
we’re the South Calgary Primary Care Network. We are change-makers, innovators, and community builders. We are a uniquely Alberta approach to primary care delivery. We are a group of interprofessional teams and need you to be part of the movement to bring innovative primary health care programs and services to the residents of south Calgary.
Established in February 2006, the South Calgary Primary Care Network (SCPCN) includes the areas south of Anderson Road to the southern, western, and eastern city limits. The SCPCN culture is defined by 5 core values:
Innovation, accountability, integrity, collaboration, and wellness. They provide a foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves. Our mission is to build healthier communities in south Calgary through the evolution and transformation of primary care in collaboration with our wellness partners.
- Greet patients.
- Collect patients’ personal information.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Schedule appointments.
- Validate clients’ payment methods and medical aid coverage.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a medical office assistant.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy and experience with healthcare recording systems.
- 2 years of experience in administration.
- You can get a job sooner.
- You can work anywhere.
- You can build relationships with patients.
- You’ll work with a team.
- You’ll be a part of a booming industry.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Medical Office Assistant Jobs Calgary”.