NHS Jobs London, Medical secretaries take patients’ basic medical histories, arrange for patients to be hospitalized, and process insurance payments. They also prepare articles and reports and transcribe dictation for physicians and other medical workers.
We are looking for a medical secretary to be responsible for administrative duties within our facility. You will be in charge of handling patient schedules, taking phone calls, and ensuring that patients receive excellent customer service overall. You will also be assisting with managing medical billing when necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will need prior experience in handling electronic medical records. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel is also a huge advantage. They are sometimes known as a medical receptionist, medical administrative assistants, and hospital unit secretary.
|Hiring Organization||National Health Service|
|Post Name||Medical Secretary|
|Qualification||Degree from approved medical administrative program or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1400 To GBP 1500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1A 1AA|
The National Health Service is the publicly funded healthcare system in England, and one of the four National Health Service systems in the United Kingdom. It is the second largest single-payer healthcare system in the world after the Brazilian Sistema Único de Saúde.
Free healthcare at the point of use comes from the core principles at the founding of the National Health Service. Beveridge’s cross-party report established the principles of the NHS which was implemented by the Labour government in. Labour’s Minister for Health Aneurin Bevan is popularly considered the NHS’ founder,
The NHS provides the majority of healthcare in England, including primary care, in-patient care, long-term healthcare, ophthalmology, and dentistry. The National Health Service. Private health care has continued parallel to the NHS, paid for largely by private insurance: it is used by about 8% of the population, generally as an add-on to NHS services.
- Ensure health care patients receive excellent customer service.
- Update management on physician schedule changes for vacations, meetings, etc.
- Check voicemails and respond to phone calls.
- Contact patients and schedule overdue appointments.
- Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments.
- Comply with office policy and procedures.
- Assist in managing medical billing.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with electronic medical records.
- Experience as a medical secretary.
- Experience with Microsoft Office,
- Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to fast-track your career. The path to becoming a medical secretary is relatively short compared to other professions within the health field.
- You get to build relationships with staff and patients.
- Great salary.
- Flexible career options.
- Ability to work in a team
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “NHS Jobs London”.