Hiring in Abu Dhabi, Technical assistants are junior-level administrative employees who report directly to the company manager or team leader. Their role is to provide both administrative and technical support for business clients or the internal team.
Technical assistants work in a variety of fields including healthcare, computer science, manufacturing, and banking. We are looking for an enthusiastic technical assistant to support our team with administrative and technical tasks.
As a technical assistant, you will be required to perform basic administrative tasks including filing, composing emails, printing documents, scheduling meetings, answering phones, and creating reports.
|Hiring Organization||Serco Plc|
|Post Name||MEP Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2300 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
We have been operating in the Middle East since and have a profound understanding of the region; delivering public services to customers on behalf of governments, semi-governments, and large private corporations.
We manage workforces, assets, and data for our clients, bringing services excellence through our user-centered research and design agency – ExperienceLab. Our purpose is to realize our government’s visions by designing,
Developing, and maintaining world-class experiences and services for everyone. With nationalization at the core of our strategy, we do this alongside our national talent, developing the future leaders of tomorrow.
- Answering telephones and taking messages.
- Printing and filing documents.
- Composing emails.
- Typing up reports for the company manager.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Organizing company travel arrangements.
- Providing technical assistance with equipment operation.
- Cleaning of technical equipment.
- Setting equipment parameters.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Relevant technical certificate.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems.
- Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- High Salaries. It’s no secret that tech has some of the most competitive salaries around.
- Endless Growth Opportunities. If you’re a lifelong learner, you’ll love all of the opportunities for growth in tech!
- Great Perks & Benefits.
- High Demand.
- Meaningful Work.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hiring in Abu Dhabi”.