Assistant Professor Jobs in Ajman, We are searching for a well-organized, trustworthy assistant professor to join our excellent faculty. The assistant professor’s responsibilities include teaching a requisite number of classes, providing guidance and supervision to graduate students, participating in departmental meetings, and providing academic support to Professors and other faculty members. You should be able to pace your lessons and publish articles regularly.
To be successful as an assistant professor, you should thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment and be able to respond to criticism maturely. Outstanding candidates are able to learn from senior staff as well as students and are constantly expanding their subject knowledge.
|Hiring Organization||CUCA City University College of Ajman|
|Post Name||MIS Assistant Professor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
The purpose of counseling is to assist students in understanding and resolving their educational, vocational, and personal problems such as: getting acclimated to college life and dealing with emotions such as anxiety, stress or any other challenges including work, home and friendships.
The counseling office provides counseling services in a confidential and safe environment that allows students to talk freely about feelings, thoughts and problems to enable them to reach their academic goals. We are committed to supporting, encouraging, guiding and challenging our students to ensure their personal, educational and professional development; and cultivating an environment of awareness, understanding, respect, and acceptance of diversity.
1. Teaches all courses as assigned.
2. Pursues innovative approaches to instructional delivery, including creative and effective uses of technology and online instruction.
3. Actively participates in the College’s sustainability practices and initiatives.
4. Embraces a multicultural environment and supports the College’s diversity initiatives.
5. Exhibits the willingness and ability to adapt to an environment of continuous growth and fast-paced change.
6. Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
7. Maintains attendance and punctuality.
8. Prepares, reviews, orders teaching materials, and updates course outlines and syllabi within College guidelines to meet class schedule requirements.
Skills & Requirements
- Recruiting, training, and mentoring new TAs and other junior staff.
- Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals.
- Representing the university at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
- Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and investigations.
- Answering questions in class or via email or telephone.
- Providing Professors and Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
- Writing proposals to secure funding for research.
- Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.
- Sick time.
- Personal and vacation days.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Parental leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Assistant Professor Jobs in Ajman”.