Modeling Jobs Montreal, We are looking to hire a talented model to participate in photo shoots, commercials, and fashion shows. The model’s responsibilities include building good working relationships with photographers, directors, fashion coordinators, and other Models, holding various poses for extended periods.
And performing quick outfit changes during fashion shows without damaging outfits and accessories. You should also be able to work under different weather conditions. To be successful as a model, you should be able to communicate effectively with clients and comply with all instructions and directives.
Ultimately, an outstanding model should demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times. Models promote, advertise, and showcase clothing, footwear, and other products. They participate in photoshoots, fashion shows, commercials, trade shows, and conventions as well as pose for sculptors.
|Hiring Organization||Groupe Dynamite Inc.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 58000 To CAD 58805 Per Year|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1Y 1J8|
“Groupe Dynamite’s Head Office is where a ton of ideas come to life, where important decisions are made, and where our products are created. Working at Head Office means that we get to work in areas that encourage productivity and collaboration among employees thanks to an inspiring.
A work environment that fosters creativity and imagination! Our innovative work space is one of the reasons for which we’ve been named one of Montreal’s Top Employers!” Groupe Dynamite is a global fashion retailer with two brands at the heart of its success, Garage, and Dynamite.
We operate more than 300 stores in Canada and the United States and employ over 4,300 people. We have our roots planted firmly in the terrain of fashion’s retail landscape. Within our walls, our spirited group creates, designs, markets and distributes a constantly evolving collection to a large network of Dynamite and Garage retail stores.
- Following the directions of photographers and posing for photoshoots accordingly.
- Participating in advertisements and television commercials to promote various products and services.
- Participating in runway shows by modeling designers’ clothing, accessories, footwear, and jewelry.
- Participating in trade shows and conventions to advertise business products.
- Maintaining an updated portfolio of work.
- Collaborating with hair and clothing stylists as well as makeup artists to create specific looks.
- Following suitable health and fitness regimens to maintain a well-defined physical appearance in accordance with industry standards.
- Conducting research on designers’ fashionwear as well as other products that are to be modeled and promoted.
Skills & Requirements
- Pleasing personality.
- Attractive face.
- You must be bold.
- Smiling face.
- Good physique.
- Good communication skills.
- New Experiences. Being a model will expose you to a lot of different skills, such as proper posture, communication skills, and poise, that you can apply to other careers.
- Free Stuff.
- Publicity and Exposure.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Modeling Jobs Montreal“.