Film Jobs London, We are looking for movie producers, also known as film producers, with a knack for spotting great scripts, building talented teams, and managing budgets. Movie producers can expect to select scripts, assist in rewrites, handpick production team personnel including directors and actors, liaise with other producers, and report back to executive producers.
Their other responsibilities include sourcing and securing financing, negotiating on behalf of the company, and seeing projects through to distribution. They plan and manage all aspects of the process from sourcing and choosing scripts to direct and editing, and they arrange the necessary financing.
Successful movie producers should be dedicated to finding, developing, and making high-quality movies under considerable pressure. Ideal candidates will be decisive, creative, and driven individuals who have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
|Hiring Organization||Famegate Studios Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Movie Producer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in journalism, film, acting, etc. beneficial.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2500 To GBP 3500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC1N 3AX|
Famegate Studios is an independent video production company. We work with exciting talent and fresh concepts to make films that will stand out in the international marketplace.
The team is highly experienced in production and distribution and has a continued passion for bold cinema with a clearly defined audience. We are committed to working with both established and new talent.
- Finding scripts or novels or other source materials.
- Employing directors, editing, and production staff.
- Sourcing and securing financing, and managing budgets.
- Pitching new ideas to potential investors.
- Casting actors.
- Creating and monitoring schedules.
- Advising and assisting directors.
- Reporting to executive producers.
- Reviewing the final edit.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, film, acting, etc. beneficial.
- An impeccable portfolio.
- Several years of experience in the industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive and determination.
- Separate Legal Entity.
- Tax Benefits.
- Simple Management.
- Loans and Investment.
- Continuous Existence.
- Good Governance.
- Support for Procedure Company.
- Help the Members.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Film Jobs London”.