Music Jobs London, The Music Assistant has previous experience assisting high-level booking agents and working with artists, record labels, talent managers, tour managers, publicists, and concert promoters as part of day-to-day administrative work for the agent.
Music Assistants are responsible for liaising with business affairs and accounting divisions on an administrative level. This position will support different agents in the Music department of UTA London and responsibilities include show contracting, procuring ticket sales counts for contracted shows,
Liaising with client’s managers regarding certain show offers and/or contracts for shows, maintaining artists’ show diaries, procuring final settlements for shows played, and all other functions performed by an assistant in the music department of a talent booking agency and all functions reasonably related thereto.
|Hiring Organization||United Talent Agency|
|Post Name||Music Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 32000 To GBP 38000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1V 1PQ|
UTA is one of the world’s leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world’s most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. We advise and partner with some of the world’s leading brands and newest companies.
We invest in and support their growth, and connect them to opportunities in media and entertainment. The world’s most admired companies look to UTA to help them navigate a media and marketing landscape undergoing significant transformation.
After assessing the existing infrastructure of a global auto brand, we identified several opportunities for a more sophisticated usage of data. By developing and implementing a robust precision marketing framework, we were able to improve customer experience, drive workflow efficiencies, and deliver over $400M in value to our client.
- Perform music for live audiences and recordings.
- Audition for positions in orchestras, choruses, bands, and other types of music groups.
- Practice playing instruments or singing to improve their technique.
- Rehearse to prepare for performances.
- Find and book locations for performances or concerts
Skills & Requirements
- Remarkable experience in chorals.
- Ability to read and understand music.
- Ability to work with staff and volunteers.
- Ability to check requests, reimbursement forms, and ordering supplies.
- Ability to ensure that all music program information is current and correct.
- Collaborative creativity. For many artistic people, there’s no better sense of communion or connection with others than making art in a group setting.
- The rush of performing.
- Developing your craft.
- The alternative lifestyle.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Music Jobs London”.