Music Teacher jobs in Ras al Khaimah is a fantastic opportunity for experienced teachers to take the next step in their career with a global leading company and within a world-class International School located in the heart of Dubai.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. As part of our commitment to developing our teachers, Graduate teachers will benefit from our accreditation with the British
Schools Overseas and enrollment to our NQT program; while our more experienced teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world – especially as we expand into more and more countries. GEMS teachers are at the forefront of opportunities for growth and development; with most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools.
As well as being a great place to work, Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
|Hiring Organization||GEMS WESTMINSTER SCHOOL|
|Post Name||Music Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. As part of our commitment to developing our teachers,
At GIS our mission is to develop lifelong learners who engage in meaningful learning experiences that build compassion, resilience, and understanding of their role in our ever-changing global community.
It is my privilege as Head of School to welcome you to GEMS International School (GIS), one of the jewels in the GEMS crown. Provide exceptional quality education to meet the needs of an international community.
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Music across all school levels. Open University or online degrees are not acceptable.
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
Skills & Requirements
- Candidates who meet the requirements stated above are encouraged to apply. If applying as a teaching couple, please clearly state your partner’s name (if they have also applied), specialism and what year groups they can teach in your Cover Letter.
- Please ensure to upload a copy of your qualifications, including your teaching credentials in order to be considered for this role.
- All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation,
- Tuition fee concession, private medical insurance, annual airfare to country of residence, and End of Service Gratuity
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Music Teacher jobs in Ras al Khaimah”.