Music Jobs Montreal, We are looking for an experienced music teacher to be responsible for teaching music as part of the school curriculum. The music teacher will follow the guidelines as set out by the education department which include the theory and practice of general music, singing, and playing musical instruments.
To be successful as a music teacher, you should create an enjoyable learning environment to inspire young minds and help them grow in appreciation of music. Ultimately, a top-notch music teacher should be skilled in playing musical instruments, planning concerts for student participation, and creating after-school music clubs.
|Hiring Organization||Montreal Academy of Music|
|Post Name||Music Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in music|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3000 To CAD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Montréal, Quebec, Canada H2S 2N6|
I would just like to take a moment to express my appreciation for today’s concert, everything was simply great! I am happy and proud I was a part of it and could perform on the stage.
I enjoyed every minute of it! A special mention goes to the after-party performance on the piano (by Director, Samia O’Day), it was exquisite and I could spend another hour just listening to it.
Our concerts have been hosted by our very own student, Global Television’s Tracey McKee, from This Morning Live, and CJAD (Virgin Radio) Kelly Alexander. This is a wonderful opportunity to showcase all the talent of Academy students in a warm and friendly environment.
- Teaching general styles of music.
- Teaching classical piano, practical, and theory.
- Teaching singing to students from beginner to advanced level.
- Incorporating musical instruments and movement in lessons.
- Planning and implementing a program of instruction and lesson plans.
- Preparing students for school concerts and planned music experiences.
- Preparing students for practicals and exams.
- Inspiring and motivating students to extend themselves to after-school music clubs.
- Building relationships and mentoring students.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in music.
- License to teach as an academic (state requirement).
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Choral pedagogy.
- Ability to set and mark examination papers.
- Make a positive impact.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Music Jobs Montreal”.