Music Jobs London, We are looking for an experienced music teacher to be responsible for teaching music as part of the school curriculum. The music teacher will follow the guidelines as set out by the education department which include the theory and practice of general music, singing, and playing musical instruments.
They should also prepare students for exams in music. To be successful as a music teacher, you should create an enjoyable learning environment to inspire young minds and help them grow in appreciation of music.
Ultimately, a top-notch music teacher should be skilled in playing musical instruments, planning concerts for student participation, and creating after-school music clubs. A music teacher is a professional who teaches music as a subject in the school curriculum. Music teachers instruct students in practical methods and theory of general music, singing, as well as playing musical instruments.
|Hiring Organization||Teaching Agency London | Engage Education|
|Post Name||Music Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in music.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 3000 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3A 7LP|
We’re Engage. There’s a reason we’re the most trusted international education recruitment service – we believe there’s nothing more inspiring than a happy and supported teacher. Our innovative approach is built around giving teachers what they need to do their best work.
It’s won us awards, and it’s changing the face of education in the UK for the next generation of school children. Our award-winning iday is a recruitment event like no other. We match teachers from all over the world to your school’s unique requirements and goals, and organize face-to-face interviews – all in one day, in one place.
But it’s not all about iday. At Engage we create bespoke cost-effective recruitment packages that meet your staffing needs, as part of our commitment to the new DfE-sponsored CCS framework.
- Teaching general styles of music.
- Teaching classical piano, practical, and theory.
- Teaching singing to students from beginner to advanced level.
- Incorporating musical instruments and movement in lessons.
- Planning and implementing a program of instruction and lesson plans.
- Preparing students for school concerts and planned music experiences.
- Preparing students for practicals and exams.
- Inspiring and motivating students to extend themselves to after-school music clubs.
- Building relationships and mentoring students.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in music.
- License to teach as an academic (state requirement).
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Choral pedagogy.
- Ability to set and mark examination papers.
- Make a positive impact. Help your students develop, learn and have a positive influence on future generations.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Music Jobs London”.