Music Teacher Jobs in UAE, We are looking for an experienced music teacher to be responsible for teaching music as part of the school curriculum. The music teacher will follow the guidelines as set out by the education department which include the theory and practice of general music, singing, and playing musical instruments. They should also prepare students for exams in music.
To be successful as a music teacher, you should create an enjoyable learning environment to inspire young minds and help them grow in appreciation of music. Ultimately, a top-notch music teacher should be skilled in playing musical instruments, planning concerts for student participation, and creating after-school music clubs.
|Hiring Organization||City School Ajman|
|Post Name||Music Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in music.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
Welcome to City School Ajman. As part of our community, you will enjoy outstanding benefits and play an integral role in contributing to the development of future generations in a diverse community of hard-working, academically outstanding and resourceful faculty, administration and staff members.
We provide a welcoming, inclusive environment where every member of our community can achieve their full potential. Our employees are a fundamental part of what makes this institution so distinctive, helping us break new ground and constantly strive to excel.
City School Ajman is a top CBSE school in Ajman with an international perspective that provides quality education so that each student can reach their full potential in a caring, secure, and engaging environment. Choosing the best Indian international school in Ajman for your child’s entire personality and development is crucial.
We recognize that connecting and engaging with pupils is just as important as what we teach at our Ajman Indian International School. As one of the best CBSE schools in Ajman, UAE, we are well-equipped with all of the amenities required for a child’s holistic development in the twenty-first century.
- Teach Music subject to KG & Primary students in assigned class, particular emphasis on how to play the wide range of music instruments.
- Teach and assess assigned students according to their educational needs and deliver the relevant music theories, aural skills and practical techniques, ensuring that each student achieves success.
- Plan lessons in line with school objectives, with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
- Lead the students to actively participate in school choir and other music ensembles.
- Track student progress and present the information to parents, create tests and reinforce classroom rules.
- Patiently deal with the students who act out or are of different backgrounds and abilities or have trouble following the material.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Organize the school music events, performances and visits.
- Prepare required reports on students and activities.
- Participate in department, school, and parent meetings.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
- Support, observe and record the progress of the class.
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development.
- Develop activity based learning environment.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and monitoring of policies, syllabus and schemes of work.
- Effectively impart the designed curriculum as per the methodology specified in a given schedule.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues on the work for collaborative delivery.
- Establish high and appropriate expectations for learning, motivation and presentation of work.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Refrain from Corporal Punishment.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in music.
- License to teach as an academic (state requirement).
- Minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Choral pedagogy.
- Ability to set and mark examination papers.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Music Teacher Jobs in UAE “.