Nanny Jobs in Canada For Foreign Workers, We are looking for a responsible, morally exemplary nanny to look after our children. The nanny will create a safe, healthy, fun environment for our children as well as for our pets.
You will transport our children to and from play dates and extramural activities, collect them from school and run errands. You will treat our pets the same as our children, and ensure they have access to fresh food and water at all times.
|Hiring Organization||Bayshore Home Health|
|Qualification||High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Sidney, British Columbia, Canada V8L 2X3|
At Bayshore, we believe in creating special moments for our clients each and every day, whether at the bedside, on the phone, or in the clinic. These moments touch the lives of our clients and our employees, and they guide the way we run our business.
Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country’s leading providers of home and community health care services and is a Canadian-owned company. Bayshore HealthCare has been a recipient of Canada’s Best Managed Companies award and is an Imagine Canada Caring Company, committed to the communities we serve.
Bayshore has more than 13,500 staff members and provides care to over 350,000 clients. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life, dignity, and independence of all Canadians, by providing customized care plans and solutions that allow clients to remain in the comfort of their own homes.
- Performing household chores such as sweeping, doing dishes, and doing children’s laundry.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy home environment at all times.
- Feeding pets and watering plants effectively.
- Bottle-feeding infants and changing diapers when required.
- Entertaining infants, keeping them warm, happy, and clean at all times, and playing with them.
- Collecting children from school.
- Giving children lunch and in-between snacks, encouraging them to assist with household chores, helping them with homework, and supervising them during play.
- Transporting and collecting children to and from play dates and extramural activities.
- Running errands as required.
- Performing other duties as required.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 3+ years of child care experience, including infant care.
- Proficient knowledge of home safety and first aid.
- Valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record and proficient driving skills.
- Proficient knowledge of housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Affinity for children and pets.
- Good moral character and pleasant disposition.
- Physically fit, energetic, agile, and dexterous.
- Guaranteed pay and overtime.
- Sick days.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Health insurance reimbursement.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- CPR certification.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Nanny Jobs in Canada For Foreign Workers”.