Nanny Jobs Montreal, We are looking for a responsible, morally exemplary nanny to look after our children. The nanny will create a safe, healthy, fun environment for our children as well as for our pets. You will transport our children to and from play dates and extramural activities, collect them from school and run errands.
You will treat our pets the same as our children, and ensure they have access to fresh food and water at all times. To ensure success you need to look after children, pets, plants, and the home environment as if they were your own. Preferred applicants are competent, organized, and kind.
A nanny is a live-in or live-out care provider for individual or multiple children, toddlers, or infants in a household, who performs household chores as well. Nannies are recruited by parents or guardians.
|Hiring Organization||Diamond Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2Y 1G8|
In the midst of the Depression, Harry Diamond started building stovepipes, by hand. Driven by the need to feed his family, he sold the family piano to set up a shop on St-Laurent Boulevard in Montreal. Without prior experience, Harry learned to manipulate Monel, the only metal alloy available until post-war.
And manually fabricate stovepipes, which were resistant to corrosion. Sons, Jerry and Alec Diamond soon joined their father in the business. Jerry infused his mechanical knowledge acquired from the air force, developing the fabrication and production aspects, while Alec’s social disposition and humor were a natural fit for the sales side.
Hence, Canadian Kitchen and Sheet Metal Works Company were born. Graduating to stainless steel in the early the Diamonds were already established as pioneers in the commercial kitchen industry, and branded their Diamond Chef Line®, offering superior quality, upscale refrigeration, and heating equipment.
In the mid-50s, with the advent of Fast Food chains, and increased production demands, the company moved to Laval – on the outskirts of Montreal. Within this larger manufacturing facility, they became the predominant fabricator of commercial kitchen equipment, expanding their reach into Eastern Canada and supplying many leading chains.
- Performing household chores such as sweeping, doing dishes, and doing children’s laundry.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy home environment at all times.
- Feeding pets and watering plants effectively.
- Bottle-feeding infants and changing diapers when required.
- Entertaining infants, keeping them warm, happy, and clean at all times, and playing with them.
- Collecting children from school.
- Giving children lunch and in-between snacks, encouraging them to assist with household chores, helping them with homework, and supervising them during play.
- Transporting and collecting children to and from play dates and extramural activities.
- Running errands as required.
- Performing other duties as required.
Skills & Requirements
- Communication. Another important skill for nannies is strong verbal communication.
- First aid.
- Cooking and nutrition.
- Household duties.
- Health insurance.
- Guaranteed pay and overtime.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Paid sick days.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Qualified small employer HRA (QSEHRA).
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Nanny Jobs Montreal“.