New York Part Time Jobs for Students, We are looking for a socially confident retail associate to assist our customers with purchasing decisions, process transactions, and maintain a clean and visually appealing sales floor.
The retail associate’s responsibilities include assisting customers with questions, complaints, and returns, processing payments, and arranging merchandise on shelves and displays.
To be successful as a retail associate you should have an outgoing personality and enjoy interacting with customers. Ultimately, an exceptional retail associate should be able to provide customers with seamless, positive shopping experiences.
|Post Name||Retail Associate|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 10 To USD 12 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10001|
Amazon.com is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington.
Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D).
- Greeting customers and offering assistance.
- Answering customer questions and concerns.
- Providing customers with detailed product information and recommendations.
- Advising customers about member benefits, promotions, and sales.
- Totaling purchases and processing cash, check, and credit card payments.
- Assisting with stock management.
- Arranging merchandise on shelves and displays.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous retail experience is beneficial.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and basic math skills.
- Available to work on weekends and holidays.
- Insurance Plans. Insurance benefit plans are great ways to show your employees that you care about them.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for New York Part Time Jobs for Students.