NGO Jobs in Maiduguri, We are on the hunt for a friendly and reliable childcare provider to join our energetic childcare center. You will be responsible for overseeing children’s daily schedules, providing support to staff, maintaining childcare facilities, and developing appropriate educational activities.
To succeed in this role, you must be compassionate, friendly, and willing to work a flexible schedule. Successful candidates should also possess the ability to interact with children in a positive and productive manner.
|Hiring Organization||FUTURE PROWESS LIVELIHOOD CENTRE|
|Post Name||Child Care Provider|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or relevant qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 80000 To NGN 100000 Per Month|
|Location||Maiduguri, Nigeria 600104|
Future Prowess Islamic Foundation was instituted to deal with the challenges brought about by the insurgency in the North East with the mission of dealing with the problem of meeting the psychological, educational, spiritual, and other developmental needs of children and widows as affected by the insurgency.
The School was also granted a Certificate of Registration of Private School by the Borno State Ministry of Education, issued to establish and operate a private nursery & primary school. Recently, a second school was opened in Fori in Maiduguri Metropolis to center for orphans and widows.
The School has kept its doors open throughout the crisis, even at the height of the violence in Maiduguri, where every other school was closed. The insurgency remains one of the world’s bloodiest conflicts, which has killed tens of thousands, driven and displaced two million or more from their homes
- Overseeing the safety of children in your care.
- Developing an effective cleaning plan to ensure all of the interactive areas are sanitary and safe.
- Creating educational and fun activities for the children.
- Keeping up-to-date records of children’s development, routines, and interest.
- Developing and monitoring schedules to ensure that children have enough rest, physical activity, and playtime.
- Preparing and serving meals.
- When necessary, administer first-aid or CPR to children.
- Assisting children, individually or in groups, with lesson projects and homework.
- Maintaining excellent verbal and written communication with parents and guardians.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of solid work experience in a certified early childhood education center or equivalent program.
- A high school diploma or relevant qualification.
- Should have valid CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Must have a caring and compassionate attitude.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- The kids.
- Your job is meaningful.
- Being a positive role model.
- Working in a childcare setting allows you to explore your creativity as you come up with activities that engage young children in learning, creating, and playing.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “NGO Jobs in Maiduguri”.