Nurse Jobs in Ras al-Khaimah, We are looking to employ a qualified and professional staff nurse to provide primary healthcare within our organization. The staff nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, as well as planning of care and subsequent recovery.
The successful candidate should be able to work closely with health care practitioners to ensure the recovery of patients. Ultimately, a top-notch staff nurse should possess an exceptional track record and display a high standard of patient care.
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2300 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
All work abroad is divided into two categories: formal and informal. This work is divided into all groups: Highly qualified staff (doctors, engineers, managers, managers and others); Handymen (construction workers, waitresses, salesmen, field workers, kitchen workers and others).
Layboard is a website dedicated for finding working places and job hiring abroad. We provide all the nuances and information regarding employment, vacancies, countries, employers and also offer you help in case of difficulty. You need to register and make your own form, also choose a country, with us it is also possible and incredibly convenient, and you can start working in the country you have been dreaming of for a long time!
- Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Identify work-related risks.
- Document all injuries and illnesses.
Skills & Requirements
- A nursing degree.
- Post qualification nursing experience.
- Valid nursing board registration.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Continue professional development activities.
- Maintain meticulous records.
- Personal Fulfillment.
- Choose Your Own Specialization.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- Job Security.
- Excellent Wages and Benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Nurse Jobs in Ras al-Khaimah”.