Nurse Practitioner Jobs Dallas, We are looking for a licensed nurse practitioner to join our growing team of medical professionals. Your duties will include recording patients’ medical histories, performing physical exams, administering diagnostic tests, and creating patient care plans. You will also administer treatment and observe patients’ functioning over time.
To be successful as a nurse practitioner, you should be empathic but resolute in your decision-making, and attentive to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch nurse practitioner will exhibit cultural competence and exceptional teamwork skills. Nurse practitioners (NPs) provide advanced primary and specialty nursing services.
|Hiring Organization||OrthoLoneStar PLLC|
|Post Name||Nurse Practitioner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75231|
The largest independent orthopedic group in Texas is leading the evolution of healthcare focused on value for the patient. Ortho Lone Star is an integrated private practice group comprised of award winning physicians with lengthy records of outstanding leadership and orthopedic expertise.
The providers across all the Ortho Lone Star divisions recognized in each other consistent core values and beliefs about caring for people. In fact, many of our leaders shared the same residency training, which has spun out leading surgeons and supergroups across the country.
The familiarity, respect, and trust between quality-focused groups led to discussions about how to better deliver care for Texans. Our physicians have always shared the same foundational beliefs about medicine, quality, and patient primacy. When it came time to think about the future of orthopedic medicine in Texas, they realized that they had an amazing opportunity to influence outcomes and create a legacy.
- Performing physical exams and patient observations.
- Recording patients’ medical histories and symptoms.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Ordering, administering, and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Diagnosing health issues.
- Administering medicine and other treatments.
- Detecting changes in patients’ health and modifying treatment plans, as needed.
- Consulting with healthcare professionals and families.
- Training patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
Skills & Requirements
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Prescriptive authorization.
- Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
- Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
- Handles the physical demands of the job, including walking and standing for long periods of time and lifting or carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Communicates effectively, speaking multiple languages is preferred.
- Collaborates with nurse practitioners, registered nurses, doctors, and other medical professionals.
- Paid vacation
- Professional liability insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement planning
- Reimbursement/allowance for licensure/certification
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Nurse Practitioner Jobs Dallas.