Nursing Assistant Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a patient and compassionate nursing assistant to help patients in our healthcare facility. The nursing assistant is responsible for bathing, feeding, and dressing patients.
To be successful as a nursing assistant you must be passionate about providing the highest quality of care to all patients. Ultimately, a good nursing assistant is able to maintain patients’ dignity and privacy at all times. Nursing assistants work in healthcare facilities, providing care to patients by helping them with general hygiene, and moving around.
Most nursing assistants have a high school diploma or GED, and all nursing assistants must complete a state-approved training program administered by a community college, online school, or medical facility. They must pass a state exam to become certified. Typically, nursing assistants demonstrate a high level of empathy and compassion.
|Hiring Organization||Manzil Home Health Services|
|Post Name||Nursing Assistant|
|Qualification||Diploma in relevant field or Caregiver training program or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Manzil Healthcare Services is a leader in delivering healthcare excellence to your doorstep. We aspire to fulfill our mission and vision of transforming you and your family’s health through high-quality, technology-enabled, multidisciplinary care wherever you are.
With over 360+ staff in UAE, Qatar, and Kuwait, inclusive of HAAD, MOH and DHA licensed nurses, physicians, and therapists we provide a wide range of home health and disease management services. To transform home health by providing high-quality, technology-enabled, multidisciplinary care to our patients in the comfort of their environment.
To become the leading healthcare company providing home health and disease management services in the communities we serve. Quality, Exceptional Care, Integrity, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Teamwork
- Help patients with hygiene activities such as using the bathroom, bathing, brushing teeth, and dressing.
- Assist patients with meals by feeding them.
- Clean linen regularly.
- Monitor vital signs and report worrying symptoms to the RN.
- Provide and clean bedpans.
- Help patients with mobility problems move around.
Skills & Requirements
- A valid nursing license.
- Prior experience as a nursing assistant
- Completed training as a nursing assistant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work long shifts.
- Strength to lift and move patients.
Diploma in relevant field or Caregiver training program or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Job Stability.
- Emotionally Rewarding.
- Enriching Work Experience.
- Opportunity to Specialize.
- Growing Job Market.
- Every Day is Different.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Nursing Assistant Jobs in Dubai”.