Nursing Jobs Calgary, We are looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to promote and restore patients’ health. You will work with a variety of patients and you will provide direct nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required.
Nurses plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients in the hospital, at home, or in other settings who are suffering from chronic or acute physical or mental ill health. A caring and compassionate nature, and the ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations are important traits of a nurse.
Registered nurses play a vital role in today’s healthcare industry. They are on the frontline of the medical workforce, responsible for delivering hands-on patient care in various settings, including hospitals and doctor’s offices, assisted living facilities, and outpatient health centers.
|Hiring Organization||LASIK MD|
|Post Name||Recovery Room Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 33 To CAD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2H 0M2|
LASIK MD is a North American provider of laser vision correction and the largest provider of laser vision correction in North America based on procedure volume. As of, LASIK MD performs over sixty percent of all laser vision correction procedures in Canada.
LASIK MD was founded by Dr. Mark Cohen and Dr. Avi Wallerstein with two initial clinics in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and Toronto, Ontario, Canada. As of, there are LASIK MD eye centers located across Canada.
The clinics serve all major metropolitan areas throughout Canada. LASIK MD is a provider of vision correction procedures, performing LASIK, PRK, presbyopia, and keratoconus treatments.
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure, and temperature, provide drugs and injections, etc)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
Skills & Requirements
- Proven nursing experience
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- BS or diploma in nursing
- Also known as recovery room nurses, post-anesthesia care.
- Unit or PACU nurses care for patients who are recovering from anesthesia after surgery.
- They monitor post-operation vital signs.
- Assess levels of consciousness, and carefully observe patients for any side effects from anesthesia.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Nursing Jobs Calgary”.